- MBA - Banking and Finance
- MBA - International Management and Marketing
- MBA - Project Quality and Management
- D.B.A. in Social Impact Management
- M.B.A. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management
- And more...
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its seven colleges: Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Undergraduate Studies, The Art Institute of California and Western State College of Law as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (DBA) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
Participatory Budgeting Lets Citizens Experiment With Economic Democracy
Spanish company in terms of asset turnover and the leading business group in the Basque Country . At the end of 2010 it was providing employment … Read More